Teachers who responded to the 2012-2013 school year survey told us what they have to say about BizWorld.org’s programs:
97% agree or strongly agree that our programs helped their students learn how to work together to solve problems.
- 93% agree or strongly agree that our programs made their students stronger critical thinkers.
- 94% of our teachers report that our programs are effective at teaching basic business and finance skills.
Student Results from the 2011-2012 school year
- A total of 96% of classes demonstrated a positive increase in pre- and post-assessment scores.
- On average, classes increased their scores by 63% after participating in the programLow-income students make the largest gains after participating in the program, with an average percent change of 76%.
- Third grade students on average make the largest gains from the beginning to the end of the program, with an average percent change of 111%, effectively doubling their knowledge.
* Data gathered from 2944 students who submitted pre/post assessments.